LIMITED SPECIAL OFFER (For a group of 2 or more. Travel date: 25 November to 31 December 2023): Email now to firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and offer!
Explore the top two sightseeing attractions near Amsterdam in one day. Visit Zaanse Schans traditional wooden windmills and distinctive green wooden houses which were relocated there to recreate the atmosphere of an 18th/19th-century village. Then visit idyllic canal village ”Dutch Venice” Giethoorn to experience unique lifestyle in a Dutch village without main roads, charming thatched-roof farmhouses and arch shaped wooden bridges, cruising around the canals in Giethoorn.
• Cozy group size about 7-20 people during normal season, peak season around 30+ people.
• Experience traditional lifestyle dated back in 18th/19th century in Zaanse Schans and ‘fairy-tale’ lifestyle in authentic Dutch village Giethoorn all in one day.
• Cruising around the canals in Giethoorn with an open-top electric boat guided by our friendly guide, (speed of 6km/hour), allowing you to admire every part of beautiful Giethoorn peacefully. You may experience driving your own boat under guidance of our guide.
♥♥♥♥ Special Itinerary ♥♥♥♥
09:30 Pick up from NH Barbizon Hotel Amsterdam, near Amsterdam Centraal Station
10:00-10:30 Arrive in Zaanse Schans: Visit wooden Shoes Factory with demonstration and trying out wooden shoes, fun photo time and shopping time.
10:30-11:00 Cheese Factory with demonstration and cheese tasting. Diamond Factory with demonstration.
11:00-11:40 Exploring windmills (we will show you outside of the windmills, optional to enter with a small fee) and other sightseeing, relaxing free time.
11:40 Departure to Giethoorn
13:30 Arrive in Giethoorn group lunch (at own cost) with recommendations
14:30 1-hour guided boat trip on the small electric boat, open boat for better view of the beautiful village (nevigated by our friendly guide, you may also try to drive the boat for local lifestyle experience.)
15:30 Private time explore by walking to admire the breath-taking scenery of the canal village.
16:40 Departure from Giethoorn
18:20-18:30 Return to Amsterdam Centraal Station
Price: €139 per person
(Including entrances of clogs factory, diamond museum, cheese factory and free tasting, 1-hour boat trip (open-top electric boat drive your own boat cruising around canals in Giethoorn), private tour coach or minivan with live guide.
Languages: English, Spanish, Chinese. (Specify your language preference upon booking if not English.)
- Cancellation Policy: non-cancellable within 3 days prior to departure.
- Full refund for cancellation 3 days prior to departure with a deduction of 5% transaction fee.
- Limited departure during the months November-March, pls contact on WhatsApp +31616121051 for availability.
- After booking, pls reply to email confirmation with contact details of main traveller’s name and a valid mobile while travelling.