Adapting to ‘new normal’ Cherry Tours runs small groups tours travelling safe and sound.
Explore the top two sightseeing attractions near Amsterdam in one day. Visit Zaanse Schans traditional wooden windmills and distinctive green wooden houses which were relocated there to recreate the atmosphere of an 18th/19th-century village. Then visit idyllic canal village ”Dutch Venice” Giethoorn to experience unique lifestyle in a Dutch village without main roads, charming thatched-roof farmhouses and arch shaped wooden bridges, cruising around the canals in Giethoorn.
• Small group travelling 8 people maximum.
• Experience traditional lifestyle dated back in 18th/19th century in Zaanse Schans and ‘fairy-tale’ lifestyle in Giethoorn all in one day.
• Cruising around the canals in Giethoorn with a speed of 6km/hour, allowing you to admire every part of beautiful Giethoorn peacefully.
• FREE hotel pickup service within Amsterdam area.
• Included entrances to clogs factory, cheese factory and waffel museum, live demonstrations and tastings.
08:30 Pick up from hotel for Zaanse Schans tour
10:30 Giethoorn tour
18:00-18:30 Back to Amsterdam
Price: €115 per person
(Including hotel pick up (hotel within Amsterdam area), 1-hour English guided boat trip (small electric boat drive your own boat cruising around canals in Giethoorn), minivan with driver and guide.
Remarks: Pls reply to email confirmation after booking with hotel details, main traveller’s name and a valid mobile while travelling for contact.